Father & Son
Posted at: 2009-06-16 12:15:57
i am 17 years old and looking to buy my first car! if you have a good, cheap and reliable car for a student please let me know. thank you!
From Mike Anderson to ***********@*******.org
I saw your ad and have a great car for a young driver such as yourself. I am selling my beautiful 1992 Toyota Camry. This car is almost perfect. 148,342 miles on it. I need to go to Wawa tomorrow, so that mileage might change. I'm estimating it will be somewhere around 148,347 miles. If this is a problem, let me know and I will ride my bike to Wawa.
The car has a few MINOR problems but nothing too bad:
- The ashtray is stuck shut from when I accidentally spilled a beer on it. I think there is like $2 in change in there, so if you can open the ashtray, it's all yours.
- Due to a bad trip in Philly, I no longer have a radio. I run an old boom box through the cigarette lighter, however, and it sounds great. It is a 1986 Sony Cassette player. I'll throw in a Raffi cassette tape for an extra $10. The tape is Raffi in Concert with the Rise & Shine Band, and is an excellent album.
- The glovebox is locked and I lost the key to it, so it won't open. Unfortunately there was a tuna sandwich locked in there, and you can smell it in the car. It isn't that bad if you light some incense. I dropped a few sticks of incense between the seats, you can have them if you find em.
- The hood latch is broken and the hood will occasionally fly up and hit the windshield while driving. The windshield is currently cracked from the last time this happened, but the crack isn't that bad. In fact, it helps air out the stench of the tuna.
- Needs new front and rear brakes. The ones on there don't really stop, but if you give the emergency brake a good tug it should take care of everything.
- There is a hornets nest somewhere under the hood. I have no idea where. Occasionally a hornet will blow in through the air conditioning vent, but I will include a fly swatter above the visor.
- There is some blood on the passenger seat and all over the side of the door. If you are ever pulled over and the police ask about it, just tell them the previous owner hit a deer. Don't say who I am though.
- I bought the car from someone who replaced the original horn with a freight train horn. It is really loud and I don't recommend using it, I have caused several accidents with it.
Besides these problems, this is a great starter car for any young driver! I actually call it the "ladies mobile" because the chicks dig it.
I am asking $6000 for it, but am willing to negotiate.
From joey ******* to Me
hey thanks for the offer! $6000 sounds like a little much for that car. my dad only gave me a $4000 budget, would you be willing to take that?
From Mike Anderson to joey ********
Son, you obviously have no experience in buying vehicles. When I said I was willing to negotiate, I meant I was willing to take more money for the car if you wanted to give it to me. Minimum is $6,000. Talk to your dad, and he will tell you that this car is a once-in-a-lifetime deal. He'll be pissed if he saw that you passed this up.
From joey ******* to Me
What the hell is wrong with you? That car is a piece of shit! Stop e-mailing my son, you moron.
Mqsutmxl (2018-11-06 04:34:29)
CRYSTAL PALACE completed their ¡ê12million?move for Leicester City wide man Jeffrey Schlupp."‘True gentleman’ Ronnie Greenwood, 71, collapsed in the stands during the Premier League.""related articlesThe unexpected guestIn today
avattixSityfish05 (2017-02-25 06:24:54)
<p>Customizable education Does the DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE attorney have any unique education in DUI pertaining courses.Sorority accessories is popular, because in the efforts of many companies in advertising their sorority tools products, using
avattixSityfish25 (2017-02-19 21:49:34)
<p>examples:? We? re not only the very best at what we accomplish, but we? re the one ones who??? were but not only the best SEO Team in town, but we? re the sole ones who are IDC & Adwords Certified.Usually, the first concern management of safe
avattixSityfish01 (2017-02-18 09:23:18)
<p>I'd looked online for suited clothes for dogs however , everything I found looked like there was either mass produced or very expensive or boring, and I like something a tad bit more colourful, more unique, something a little bit arty, so I d
avattixSityfish29 (2017-02-16 10:51:56)
<p>Will you be afraid of rejection, is this why you no longer approach women or inquire out.As well as the basic use of a trademark is an issue that is taken as study in everyday consumer forums, there is a prefer it registered legally to the purpos
Daling (2015-12-03 02:05:29)
ãã« ã¡ãã£ã¨ãã¤ã¹ãããã¯ãªã¢ãã¾ããã ãã¡ã¯åã®éããã£ãã¢ãã¯ããã¯ã¨ããã®ãå
¬åã§ãã£ã¦ ãµã³ã¿ãããæ¥ã¾ãã ã¿ã¤ã¯ä¼ãåãããã«ã®ããã«å¼µãåã£ã¦ ãµã³ã¿ã®ã²ãã®
Romeld (2015-11-29 22:21:19)
Your story stirs up my curiosity. I viiestd Santiago, but never the southern tip of Chile. Here is what Wikipedia has to say abt the region:"... ç«å°ç¾¤å³¶(è¥¿ççèª Tierra del Fuego) æ¯åç¾æ´²æåç«¯çå³¶å¶¼ç¾¤ ç±ä¸»å³¶å¤§ç«å°å³¶åå¨é
MichaeltiB (2015-09-01 05:45:48)
N we have a responsibility to the fam and over the pen power we shared responsibilities. We get quality work with the idea generates current to have the right to education be entitled to a profession I can guarantee that we will improve the schools in e
MichaelOl (2015-08-31 21:46:00)
1. Title of the experiment and date. 2. Procedure and equipment design (where applicable). 3. Tables containing the physical and chemical properties of the main reactants and products (boiling and melting points, density, toxicity, etc.). 4. The reactio
Vcjnz RpbmW (2015-05-01 10:13:40)
The deputy interior minister said an investigation would determine who was to blame for any security lapse, given also that the gunman wasn¡¯t stopped as he moved from one floor to the next to continue the spree, and then was able to flee unimpeded.Human
MichaelToob (2015-03-15 20:17:17)
Ukraine political news. We present all hot and Global Peace facts , analytics specialists. All negative in the world is happening with the tacit consent of the heads. We have no funding . We - disinterested. We are building a civil society. The bearer of
XUwjRErxla (2015-01-03 21:03:12)
Solely model of cherished this method. You wear do remember for what reason I got to barefoot running having said that i previously had one out of several other house, which is a bit good, Niedermayer remembered. Write-up understood the colors from the sa
George (2014-03-06 02:42:46)
His ears don't work too well anymore hahaha
George (2014-02-27 14:09:40)
My sides hurt from the freight train horn part, I know someone who actually did that..
To anonymous (2013-09-02 20:24:01)
The father is probably american. The son is probably whatever nationality you are you dumb cunt stain.
dr137c (2013-06-08 17:43:31)
I lost it when he said "I bought the car from someone who replaced the original horn with a freight train horn. It is really loud and I don't recommend using it, I have caused several accidents with it."
Anonymous (2013-05-26 02:14:35)
I lost it at hornet's nest.
Crystal (2013-05-16 00:24:58)
The fact that the kid thought that it was a good offer...lol
jdngfj (2013-05-05 06:39:23)
hahahahaha i think the 17 year old was too lazy to read it
anonymous (2013-03-08 12:18:43)
It was kind of a mercy for him to tell the kid to talk to his dad... XD
Tadashi (2013-02-13 02:58:35)
Let's hope that kid gets reincarnated as a slug or something, because he sure doesn't deserve the brain of a Human.
henry (2012-12-31 02:31:31)
lol the mileage to wawa and back is 5 miles
Mike Partlow (2012-11-27 06:01:48)
He was dumb
getsum (2012-11-07 22:49:01)
I forgot to send a personal shout out to "anonymous", who can kiss my American ass.
getsum (2012-11-07 22:44:38)
You guys talkin' smack about retards can't even type simple English. Too funny.
View all comments